Dutch’s, Inc. has been a family-owned business since 1915. Contact us, or stop on by!
415 W. Main
Spokane, WA 99223
509-747-5284 / toll free: 1-800-747-5284
HOURS: Dutch’s is open 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Tuesday through Friday, and 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday (we like to get a fast start on the weekend.) We are closed Sundays and Mondays. Dutch’s is located in the Pacific Time Zone. If you are not, make the appropriate allowances.
All guitars are warrantied for one full year from date of purchase. Guitars are gone through by Dutch’s in-house staff and are set-up, re-strung, and strobe-tuned.
Electronics and amplifiers are checked out by our in-house repair staff and are warrantied for thirty days from purchase.
Purchaser pays shipping both ways on warranty repairs.
Dutch’s Inc. accepts Visa, Master Charge, American Express, certified checks, money orders, and personal or business checks (allow two weeks for check clearance). No items shipped C.O.D. Dutch’s offers a 48-hour inspection period and will accept the return of an item if it is in the exact shape in which it was originally sent. Purchaser pays all shipping and insurance costs both ways. Trade-ins are welcome. Call first, and an attempt will be made to reach a mutually agreeable price. Layaways are allowed for a period of 120 days. A deposit of 25% of the purchase price must accompany a layaway. No refunds will be made on layaways, but the amount deposited may be used to purchase other items. Layaways held beyond 120 days will be forfeited.
Every attempt has been made to represent all items as accurately as possible. We are not omniscient, however, and have been known to make errors. In case of an inadvertent error on our part, we will do everything possible to make good and to keep you as a satisfied customer. Dutch’s, Inc. has been a family-owned business since 1915.
- Never sold. May be shopworn or show storage dings, but any manufacturer’s warranty would still apply.
- New, old stock. New, but discontinued–no longer in the manufacturer’s catalog.
- Hard shell case.
- Soft shell case.
- Original hard shell case.
- Original soft shell case.
- Gig Bag
- Padded soft nylon bag.
- Floyd Rose locking tailpiece.
- Guitar without a tremelo system.
- Guitar neck and body are joined, or the neck goes right through the body to the end of the guitar. Found normally on more expensive instruments. Allows for easier fingering on the high frets, as the neck block is not present.
- Bolt-on neck
- Assumed on most guitars, unless specifically stated otherwise. Neck and body are two pieces joined at the top of the guitar body.
- Adjusting the length of each string so that the guitar plays in tune with itself all the way down the neck.
Grading of used guitars is more of an art than a science. Normally, a scale from 1-10 is used. 10 is new, or as new (see the movie starring Bo Derek for reference). 1 means you could probably find a source of kindling closer to where you live. Grade numbers tend to focus more on condition, rather than originality. Wherever we know, we note those items that are non-original.